everyStory For PC (Windows And Mac)
everyStory is a story-sharing app and website. It’s an interactive photo album that lets you record and listen to stories anywhere, anytime. Naturally flip through photos and record audio stories from your loved ones. Later, you can safely share stories and photos with friends and family, and they can add new photos and stories too!
• Audio Recording – Record stories ranging from minutes to hours naturally and organically. Multiple people can record over any number of photos to tell stories exactly how they should be heard.
• Photo Importing – Import photos directly from a computer, your IOS photo album or scan physical photographs directly into the application with your device camera.
• Collaborative Sharing – Create groups, big or small, to enhance your memories through contributed photos or stories in a private sharing environment.
• Playback Capabilities – Listen to stories from the beginning, middle or work backwards. Our proprietary playback technology allows collaborators to enjoy stories any way they want.
• Cloud-Based Data Storage – Both photos and audio are sent to the cloud automatically where they can be safely stored for generations.
In the media:
• “everyStory is adding a whole new layer of media to our photos that provides something that’s lacking in current social media offerings: context.” – Will Schmidt, Tech.co
• “It’s a digital time capsule that allows you to tell stories over pictures… It’s something that is living.” – Eric Rice, CEO and Founder of Trepscore
• “Interactive photo-album aims to preserve memories by saving photos and audio to preserve memories by saving photos and audio for generations to come.” – SD Tech Scene
• “It’s sort of like fusing the most popular file sharing and storing platform with the most popular social network into one amazing new app.” – Kristin Helms, The Mommy Project
Download: Andy OS
Download everyStory For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install everyStory For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘everyStory’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.