Name: Executive Assault|
Works on: PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date: 07-2015|
Game Type: Action, Strategy|
Size: 771 MB|
Game Modes : single-player |
Language: English |
Executive Assault is an indie real-time strategy/first-person shooter where you can not only build your base and create armies, but also take control of your units and fight as one of them.
- Command armies and build bases from above.
- Take control of tanks, robots and aircraft to fully immerse yourself in the combat.
- Design and construct bases which you can then walk and fight inside.
- Control doors, turrets, alarms and forcefields to defend against attack.
- An extensive technology tree featuring over 140 technologies ranging from lasers to Quantum Gateways.
- Sneak into the enemy base and steal technology or shut down their power grid (This feature will come during the Early Access process).
- Multiplayer, as there’s nothing more satisfying than blowing up your friends with cruise missiles.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Pixel shader 3.0, Nvidia or Radeon Cards, 1024×768 resolution
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your graphics card.
- Processor: i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Pixel shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
1.Unpack the release
2.Mount or burn image
4.Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation
5.Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6.Play the game
7.Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.