FlashFXP v5.2.0 Build 3876 Beta Incl Patch
.: DESCRiPTiON :..
FTP client that supports all types of connections, able to work through a firewall and supports protocols for secure connections SSL / TSL. Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain a website. Upload and download files, such as documents, pictures, videos, music and more! Transfer or backup local and remote files, as well as (FXP) transfer from server to server.
The program can import lists of sites from many popular FTP-clients. There is a convenient feature – the list of pending tasks, which will resume unfinished download at any time. The program has the ability to automate downloading using command-line options. The program allows you to produce and organize the data, not only between the local computer, but also two remote FTP-servers. Using FlashFXP, very comfortable to boot files, which are located in different folders or on different FTP-servers. All the files you want to download, you can put in place. The program will remember their location, at the start of loading a connection with the server, go into the folder and start the download.
– High performance FTP file transfers.
– On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
– Download and upload speed limiting.
– Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
– Remote Server folder caching.
– New* Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
– Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
– New* SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
– S/Key password encryption.
– Application password protection.
– SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
– Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTP connections.
– New* Trusted root certification validation via windows certificate storage.
– FTP Client.
– FTPS Client.
– New SFTP Client.
– Active and passive mode transfers.
– HTTP and FTP Proxy.
– SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active mode transfers).
– Firewall support.
– Fully recursive file transferring.
– Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
– Internal ident server.
– Independent per-site connectivity support.
– Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
– New Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
– Windows explorer like interface.
– Drag and drop transfers.
– Visually compare folder content.
– Synchronized browsing.
– Pattern based file highlighting.
– Folder bookmarks.
– New* Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
– Site manager.
– Basic scheduling system.
– Transfer graph.
– New* Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and site pinning.
– New* “minimi” file transfer view.
• Webmaster Tools
– Easy file management.
– Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
– New* Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
– New* Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
– Remote server file search with powerful right-click features, change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, and transfer.
– Skip list.
– Selective transfer rule system.
– Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
– Grouped SITE custom commands.
– Priority transfer list.
– Extensive command line switches.
– New* Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
– Automatic and manual time zone support.
– Automatic transfer resume.
– Transfer rules based on size.
– Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
– Anti-idle keeps connection active.
– Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
– Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.
What’s new in this release:
_ Fixed regression with raw command prompt right-click popup menu.
_ Some more tweaks to the way the main window layout is adjusted when certain visual elements are switched between visible and hidden.
_ Fixed crash when creating a X.509 certificate or public/private key pair and then aborting the operation.
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
1. Disconnect Internet connection
2. Run app’s setup
3.After installation, Activate Use Keygen for registration
4. Block its IneterNet connection with firewall
5. Thanks To Original Uploader CORE Team *
FlashFXP v5.2.0 Build 3876 Beta Incl Patch
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.