Floating Toucher Premium v3.1 Apk
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel’s color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
– DIY Point
– More Panels
– Point Auto Hide
– Create Folder
– Panel Color
– Custom Point Action
– Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The “Lock screen” feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the “Uninstall” option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to “System settings” -> “Security settings” -> “Device administrators” deactivate “Floating Toucher”, then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
1. New feature: Support themes!!!
2. Fix some bugs.
PREMIUM features Unlocked
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.