Free Deal of the Week: Introduction to Windows 10 Security eBook
This week’s free offer is the ebook “Introduction to Windows 10 Security” by Onuora Amobi. The book covers a lot of ground including security features that Microsoft integrated into Windows 10, and goes beyond that as well by looking at features that were already part of previous versions of Windows.
If you have plan to upgrade from Windows 7 or 8, or have done so already, you may be interested in the comparison of security features that it provides you with.
It covers both end-user and enterprise security. The ebook itself has a size of 85 pages.
Here is an overview of the topics you find covered in the ebook:
- Comparison to Windows 7 and 8 security features
- How Windows 10 will protect your identity
- New Security features in Windows 10
- Bitlocker Encryption
- Required Hardware and Software for Device Guard
- How does EDP work?
- The benefits of EDP
- Windows Defender
- Advanced Threat Analysis
- Enterprise Mobility – Identity in the cloud
- How Microsoft Windows 10 will protect your data
- What is the Operations Management Suite?
- Windows as a Service – More Security via secure updates
- Windows 10 and the Internet of Things
Those are just the main topics covered by the author. If you have an account on the Deals’ website already you can claim the ebook right away to download it in PDF format. If you have not, you need to create an account first and reveal some information about yourself before you can do so.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.