Fruits Fever Quest for PC (Windows & MAC)
Just tap on two or more same fruits to make them burst – and try to scoring as many points, as possible.
* Easy and fun to play;
* Tasty fruits graphics;
* Easy, Medium and Hard game modes;
* Target score and limited time on each level.
Let’s play amazing & tasty Fruits Fever Quest!
Download Fruits Fever Quest for PC: [Link]
Fruits Fever Quest for PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Fruits Fever Quest for PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Fruits Fever Quest for PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Fruits Fever Quest for PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Fruits Fever Quest for PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Fruits Fever Quest for PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Fruits Fever Quest.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.