Get Free Microsoft’s Official DVD Player App For Windows 10
.: DESCRiPTiON :..
Windows DVD Player for Windows 10 makes it easy to watch your favorite DVDs. Watch both commercial and homemade discs in the DVD-Video format. This app requires a DVD-capable optical drive. “the Windows 10 DVD Player app. One thing we will point out is that it will not play any Blu-Ray discs; people with Blu-Ray drives will have to get a third-party application to run those kinds of discs on a Windows 10 PC.
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
1. Download from Windows Update link
2. Make 2 directories, c:temp and c:temp2
3. Extract the windows10.0-kb3081704-x64.msi file from downloaded cabinet file into c:temp
4. Open command prompt as admin and type (or copy/paste this):
msiexec /a c:tempwindows10.0-kb3081704-x64.msi /qb TARGETDIR=c:temp2
5. Open PowerShell as admin and type (or copy/paste this, all one line):
Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackagePath c:temp2InstallDVDAppxPackagecd0c0ffe0ee94518833e70b1e931fcff.appxbundle -LicensePath c:temp2InstallDVDAppxPackagecd0c0ffe0ee94518833e70b1e931fcff_License1.xml
And just like that you now have the official Windows DVD Player installed. Tested and fully working (told autoplay to open DVD movies with the app)
Thanks To Original Uploader*
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.