Ghacks Deals: Glasswire Pro for PC (70% off)
Glasswire is a popular application that visualizes network activity, shows everything that is happening on the network and Internet connection level, and puts you in control as you may block connections for example using the software.
You can read my initial review of the application to get an overview of its capabilities.
Glasswire Pro for PC is now available for a one-time payment of $29 on Ghacks Deals. The Pro version of the software can be run on up to three PCs, keeps one year worth of history, and allows for up to ten remote connections.
The new version supports several additional features besides monitoring and controlling network activity. It can detect webcam or microphone use for instance, and also monitor who is connected to your wireless network.
Glasswire Pro visualizes your current and past network activity on a gorgeous, easy-to-read graph. By studying this graph, you’ll have full visibility into what your computer is actually doing in the background. You’ll find out just what applications are sending private data, and use that info to put a stop to any suspicious activity. The graph Glassewire provides isn’t as tedious as other firewall monitors; it’s so aesthetically pleasing that you’ll actually look forward to keeping an eye on your network traffic.
- Monitors your server activity remotely
- Reveals all your network activity so you can see what’s going on in the background
- Works w/ your antivirus to give you extra security
- Monitors 3 of your PCs at one time
- Provides 10 remote connections
- Uses limited system resources so it doesn’t slow down your computer
- Alerts you to new network & suspicious activity
- Visualizes your current and past network traffic
- Scrolls all of your network info in real time
- Detects who or what is using your web cam & mic
- Alerts you to who’s on your Wi-Fi or network
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.