Ghacks Deals: Wi-Fi Hacking & Penetration Testing from Scratch course
It can be quite difficult to learn how to hack and while it is certainly possible to teach yourself everything there is to know via trial and error, courses may provide you with a jumpstart into the field.
Today’s Ghacks Deals offer, the Wi-Fi Hacking & Penetration Testing from Scratch requires no prior knowledge of hacking.
It walks you through a series of lectures aimed at teaching you wireless hacking and penetration testing. This includes methods to crack various wireless encryption schemes, understanding about man-in-the-middle attacks, controlling connections without knowing passwords, information about practical attacks against Wifi networks, and how to use more than 20 different testing tools such as Wireshark or Aircrack-ng.
The course is offered by Udemy, and access to it is granted for lifetime. The course received a five star rating over at Udemy based on the ratings of more than 110 students.
This course will have you penetration testing using top techniques practiced by industry professionals. Start at the core: understand the theory behind the attacks, then work alongside the instructor to carry out practical attacks using Linux.
- Over 47 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Learn about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing passwords
- Gather detailed information about clients & networks like their OS, opened ports & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods
- Explore ARP spoofing/ARP poisoning
- Launch various ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks
- Extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, and more
- Detect ARP poisoning & protect yourself and your network against it
- Use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit, etc
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.