GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.0.0 Serial Keys are Here !
GiliSoft File Lock Pro
GiliSoft File Lock Pro is the most advanced and easiest data protection tool. With this program, nobody can access or destroy your private data without password and you will never worry about data theft by malicious behavior and privacy leaks on shared computer. This data security software can restrict access to files folders and drivers: encrypt files, folders; hide files folders and drives to make them completely invisible; make files folders and drives read only; or password protect files folders and drives.
- GiliSoft File Lock Pro can hide your private files folders and drives, to make them completely invisible to users and programs.
- The locked files/folders/drives are protected from accessing, users can not open, read, modify, move, delete, copy, rename the protected files/folders without password. Files and sub-folders in a locked folder are also protected.
- It can encrypt files and folders of any type.
- It packs and encrypts a folder into an executable (.exe file) with AES encryption algorithm. You can encrypt important data by this method, and then send it over the network or by other means to be used on a machine without Gili File Lock Pro.
- GiliSoft File Lock Pro allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.No one can recover deleted data from your disk if you secure delete it.
- GiliSoft File Lock Pro is a password-locked software,that is to say,there’s no other way to run or unstall it if you have not the password.
What’s New in v10.0.0 ?
- Added Windows 10 Support
How to Activate ?
1. Install GiliSoft File Lock Pro 10.0.0 Trial
2. Run it , it will ask for Registration
3. Enter Email & Code given
4. Click on Register
5. That’s all
Direct Download Link
Share is Caring !
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.