Glim – Icon Pack v2.18.0 Apk Is Here ! [LATEST]
Glim – Icon Pack v2.18
All icons of the Glim Icon Pack consist of a soft long shadow and vibrant colors out of the Material color palette. The icons were designed with a lot love to the details – while keeping them as simple as possible. Each icon has it’s individual form to spice up your homescreen!
This is the ultimate icon pack for design enthusiasts. This icon pack offers additionally an incredible amount of high quality alternatives beside the normal themed icons. The most popular apps are available in 15-20 colors and sometimes also in different shapes. Define your own style!
- Over 2000+ magnificent single themed icons
- An incredible amount of alternatives are included. More than 2250+ alternatives currently
- Dynamic calendar support
- Icon request tool
- Premium icon request tool
- Over +85 HQ cloudbased photography wallpapers with Muzei support
- App contains FAQs
- Regular weekly updates
- Fast support is guaranteed if you have any issues. Contact me directly per E-Mail or on Hangouts/ G+.
Direct Download Link
- Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Dodol, Epic, GO Launcher, Holo, Holo HD, Inspire, Kcin, KK, L, Lucid, Mini, Nemus, Next, Nine, Nova, S, Solo, Themer, CM Theme Engine, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon and many more launchers
- I recommend the Action and Nova Launcher
How to use it
Apply icons automatically!
1. Jump to the apply section inside the app.
2. Search after your installed launcher. All supported launchers are written below.
3. Hit “apply” to take over the icons. You may have to confirm the apply process via a new pop-up window by a launcher.
Apply icons manual! (If the automatically process isn’t working or your launcher is not listed.)
1. Jump to the settings of your installed launcher.
2. If your installed launcher supports icon packs, you will find a option to set an icon pack.
3. Just choose this icon pack of the listed icons and apply it.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.