Goat Simulator GoatZ 1.2.4 APK + DATA
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
Game user reviews:
“It downloaded alright but it took about four tries. I’m disappointed with the low rez textures compared to the original. Also are there really only three zombie npcs? Not much variety.” -Matty
“This game is great, the only problem is that sometimes goats or human goats’ textures will be replaced with ones and zeros, and their names are gone. There are some other weird things here and there but overall GoatZ is a really good game.” -Josiah
“It has an issue on Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition where after about 5-10 minutes it crashes. Extremely frustrating as you can only progress to about day 3-5.” -Micah
“I have had both an s5 and s3 and when I download any app, there’s always problems, whether it’s no picture, broken controls, or even downloading issues. It takes months before I can even use the app.” -Alex
Goat Simulator GoatZ for Android features:
– Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
– Mandatory crafting system – Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
– Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
– A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
– Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
– Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
– Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
– Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers – shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
What’s new in version 1.2.4
– Greatly optimized memory usage
– Added “Now Playing Card” for TV devices
– Fixed better login/logout handling with google play
This is GoatZ, this is your story.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Goat Simulator GoatZ 1.2.4 APK + DATA download links:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.