Gogobot – City & Travel Guide For PC (Windows And Mac)
* Find great restaurants and attractions wherever you are, or wherever you’re planning to go
* Book hotels recommended by Gogobot members and get the best prices
* Create postcards using our postcard filters tool and share with friends
* Use member reviews and Tribes to decide which places are perfect for you.
Gogobot is your go to place for places to go, with over 800,000 reviews and 4M photos.
***Google Play Store Top Developer Award Winner***
* Winner “Best Travel Apps” – Time Magazine, Mashable, Travel & Leisure
* Featured in USA Today, Business Insider, Mashable, TechCrunch, BGR, PC Mag, and more…
* “Your secret weapon for having fun in your hometown” – Business Insider
* Featured as “Best New App”
* Named “New & Noteworthy” in more than 20 countries
– Location permissions: We’re all about helping you find the best places near you (or near where you’re going).
– Photos/Media permissions: Gogobot allows you to create postcards of the places you’ve been, to commemorate and share your adventures with friends.
– Call information permissions: We can connect you directly to your favorite restaurants and things to do by phone.
– Contacts permissions: At your request (and only at your request), we can help connect you with your friends and add them to your Gogobot network.
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Gogobot – City & Travel Guide For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Gogobot – City & Travel Guide For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gogobot – City & Travel Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.