Google Chrome 44.0.2403.89 Enterprise Standalone is Here !
Google Chrome Enterprise
It looks like Google two years later listened to criticism of its Chrome browser with a side business and released a special version of Google Chrome for business. Recall that the essence of the claim was: browser is set online, and manually for each computer, that naturally creates big problems for large corporate networks. The Offline Installer is essentially did not exist because the existing installers make browser not capable of avtoobnovleniû.
Why Google Chrome Enterprise ?
- Google Chrome for business is distributed as an msi installer.
- Google Chrome for business supports Group Policy and centralized configuration.
- Google Chrome for business provides the tools to control the frequency of automatic updates. The administrator can configure settings for the main page and the page with the error message, proxy settings, the frequency of automatic updates user interface language plug-ins disabled list, safe browsing options, statistical reports, etc.
- One window for any task
- Dynamic tabs
- Application shortcuts
- Control failures
- Integration with Google Gears
- Incognito mode
- Safe browsing
- Multithreading and absence of hangs browser
- Instant bookmark
- Import settings from other browsers
- A simplified download process
- For each tab in a separate process was enshrined
- Use the simple and fast rendering WebKit HTML
- Multilanguage support and easy to use browser
- Timely updates to programme components.
How to Install ?
- Download the .msi as per your system architechture (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Install normally by clicking Next -> Next -> Finish
- That’s all
Direct Download Link
Share is Caring !
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.