Google Play Store for BlackBerry OS 10 is Here ! [Latest]
Long time it seemed to be impossible to install a fully functional version of the original Google Play Store on a BlackBerry device. Those days are over. I proudly present the Google Play store, with all the bells and whistles.
- * Browse and download your favorite apps, games, movies, music or books
- * Automatic download and installation of game data (obb files), no manual copying required.
- * Buy apps, books, music or movies directly from your Blackberry device
- * Support for your preferred payment method: Credit card, prepaid card or PayPal.
- * Blackberry Hub notifications for app updates
- * Rate and comment downloaded apps
- * Multi language support (all languages that are supported by Google).
HOW TO INSTALL ?
- Download the 3 files listed below to your Blackberry device by clicking on the download links.
- Add a Google system account to your device
Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully.
- Register your device with Google Play
Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.
- Install Google Play Store
Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!
Note : All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.
Direct Download Link
For any Problems with the above content, Fell free to Commemt Below! We are Happy to Help You
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.