Google Play Store v5.7.10 Cracked APK is Here ![LATEST]
Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone.
What’s in this version (version 5.6.6): Modded by ChelpuS
- Use Google LVL protected apps.
- Offline verification
- New lucky patcher patching not needed any more
- Can not download paid apps for free directly
- Disable self updating
- Billing and License Verification to Proxy does not work
- Refund button reworked
- Bug Fixed
There are two methods to install it:
- Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
Direct Download Link
Method 1 : Instructions for Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘GoogleMarket.by.Chelpus.TrueLicenseMod.onhax.net.apk’ and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’ For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp and other)
Method 2: Instructions for Using Installer(recommended)
Install, Run and Reboot
Thanks to ChelpuS
Google Play Store v5.7.10 Patched (Original icon) PS: if you receive the “force close” message when you view “Installed” in “My app”, please clear cache & data for Google Play Store app
Installer for Cracked Google Play Store v5.7.10
Note: ROOT REQUIRED! Cheers!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.