Grand Sphere For PC (Windows & MAC)
Risk it all to return what is lost!
You are a Grand Sphere, one who possesses an immense power only granted to few.
Command your knights to protect Astrum and rescue Princess Stella of the Tellan Empire.
Your adventure as a GrandSphere begins NOW!
Exciting new SPHERE BATTLE System!
-Command Spheres to launch devastating attacks!
-Unleash lethal Skills to pulverize foes!
-Create the ultimate party with over 150 Units to choose from!
REAL-TIME battle with up to 4 players!
-Gather your friends to take down tough Bounty Bosses!
-Share messages during battles to rally your allies!
-Connect Sphere Chains to unleash Sphere Surges!
-YOU are the hero of Astrum!
-Enjoy an emotional adventure you’ll never forget!
DRAMATIC voice acting!
-Characters come to life through famous Japanese voice actors!
Download Grand Sphere For PC:[Link]
Grand Sphere For PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Grand Sphere For PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Grand Sphere For PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Grand Sphere For PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Grand Sphere For PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Grand Sphere For PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Grand Sphere.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.