Gravity Screen Pro 2.42.6 Unlocked APK is Here! [UPDATED]
Gravity Screen Pro
It turns automatically the screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table. And turns the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go. It’s especially helpful if your lock key is hard to reach or the power button is broken. The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb, Gizmodoand many others …
- Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
- Smart Lock support: It’s a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
- Better performance
- Widgets, Shortcuts
- Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
- Wider range for Table Sensor
- Suspend in Landscape mode
- Exclude Apps option
In the Pro version
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
– – v2.42.6 BETA – –
– Smart Lock Support
– Lying Face Up
– Disable Lock Screen
Workaround for Android M proximity problem
Other small fixes
Android M still has bugs affecting the app. Try to stay with Lollipop until Google fix these issues.
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
All Done. Enjoy!
Direct Download Link
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.