GravityBox [LP] 5.1.4 Unlocked Apk
GravityBox [LP] v5.1.4 Unlocked Apk
Requirements: 5.0+|Xposed Structure
GravityBox is a module which main goal is to provide the users of AOSP gadgets
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into customized ROM loaded with additional functions and tweaks
without have to flash anything. The majority of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without restarting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR LOLLIPOP [LP] ROMs
For KitKat, usage GravityBox [KK] For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
- QuickSettings tile management with added tiles and tile reordering
- CyanogenMod Pie Controls
- Broadened desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Media modifies
- Hardware crucial actions
- Dialer tweaks
- Launcher tweaks
- Screen recording
- Smart radio
Notice control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations).
and a lot more.
- Supports AOSP gadgets running vanilla Android 5.
- DOES NOT support gadgets running ROMs significantly customized by device makers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, …).
- OUGHT TO NOT be made use of with custom-made ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox,
- SlimBean and others – it makes no sense since the most of the functions are already in the ROM (might trigger conflicts and unexpected behaviour).
in case you are running Lollipop 5.1, make certain you have the most recent informal Xposed Structure Alpha for Lollipop 5.1 forum.xda-developers. com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979 before setting up GB.
this version was checked on Nexus 5 running :
- stock 5.0.1 (LRX22C).
- stock 5.1.0 (LMY47I).
- AOSP 5.1.1 built from source (LMY47V).
It is not ensured it will certainly work on other, non-Google/non-AOSP devices, so problems need to be anticipated.
- Make sure you have a nandroid backup prior to trying.
- prevent making use of soft reboot function as it will probably cause your apps to be restored (optimized) from scratch which takes some time.
- examine the 3rd post forum.xda-developers. com/showpost. php?p=59133606 & postcount=3 to learn exactly what’s missing out on in version 5.1 compared with 5.0.
WHAT ‘S NEW
Changelog 5.1.4 – 05/07/2015.
- Signal cluster modifies enhancements for Moto devices running LP 5.1 (thanks to romracer).
- made it possible for use of the H+ icon.
- taken care of data activity signs.
- taken care of concealing exclamation marks.
- Navbar: changed cursor control icons (thanks to creeve4).
- Cellular tile: included choice for Dual mode.
- allows comparable habits as WiFi and Bluetooth tile.
- Fixed QS panel expanding suddenly on screen-on when peek disabled.
- Launcher tweaks: adjusted for compatibility with Google App 4.8.10.
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx).
- Updated French translations (thanks to ch-vox).
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich).
- Upgraded Polish translations (thanks to xtrem007).
This app has no advertisements.
Download GravityBox [LP] v5.1.4 Unlocked Apk
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.