Greenify Donate 2.7 Beta 5 Apk
Greenify Donate v2.7 Beta 5 Apk
Requirements: 4.0+|ROOT|Xposed Structure
Summary: Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your gadget can run virtually as efficiently and lastingly as it did the first day you had it.
Included as Lifehacker’s Top 1 Energy in 2013 Finest Android Apps, Android Authority’s Leading 3 Finest Root Apps.
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (have to be turned on in experimental functions setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have protected key-guard made it possible for, attempt “Hibernate and Lock Screen” faster way or “Bring up” gesture on House soft-key.
Greenify help you determine and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not utilizing them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in a special method! They can do nothing without specific launch by you or other apps, while still maintaining complete performance when running in foreground, much like iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum or G+ community
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your individual information despite the capability of ease of access service, it simply takes advantage of it to automate things.
VITAL: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that the background capability (service, routine task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, press message) of this app will certainly become out of service throughout the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, immediate messaging apps unless you do not rely on them. Kindly do confirm the effect of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
As compared to other popular devices gone for the comparable function, Greenify offers the following advantages :
- Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that completely disable the app, you can still use your app as typical, share content with it. No have to freeze & defrozen it.
- Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the intricacy and threat of unknown app elements, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
- Unlike any “XXX Job Killer”, your gadget will never ever fall under the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which needlessly takes in more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does require a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is developed and implemented in incredibly light-weight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and almost zero CPU and battery usage.
In case you can not install from Play Store
- WEB: Required by “Raise Your Voice” program to send back just small amount of anonymous stats information, without personal privacy details. You can opt-out at any time.
- DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To reveal guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
- CHECKED OUT DELICATE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
- GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
- DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND AVAILABILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to deal with non-root gadgets.
Frequently Asked Question
- Why not support Android 2.x?
- It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
- A few of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
- I wish to greenify system apps!
- De-greenified apps still got no push notice!
WHAT ‘S NEW
- Greenify now tidies up native processes after hibernation, to prevent self-reviving.
- Fixed root mode on Android 4.0 & 4.1.
- Taken care of non-root mode on Android M.
- No longer stop briefly auto-hibernation when charging.
— beta 1 & 2–.
- Experimental support for Android M Designer Preview, with brand-new “Shallow Hibernation” (context and GCM press maintained).
- Dim the screen when performing auto-hibernation in non-root mode.
- “Hibernate and Lock Screen” shortcut is now compatible with Smart Lock on Android 5.x (root-only).
1) Get rid of any previous version of Greenify and Contribution Package very first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK.
3) Set up Xposed Installer APK.
4) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open structure tab then press install/update & reboot.
This app has no advertisements.
Download Greenify Donate v2.7 Beta 5 Apk
NO Donate KEY needed
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.