Greenify Pro v2.8 Beta 8 Mod APK With All Experimental Features Unlocked is FREE and UPDATED ! [Latest]
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
- Featured as Lifehacker’s Top 1 Utility in 2013 Best Android Apps.
- Android Authority’s Top 3 Best Root Apps.
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
- Xposed Framework
How to Install
- Remove all previous version of Greenify and Contribution Package
- Download and install all the Apk (Donation Package not needed)
- Open “Xposed Installer”
- Select Greenify inside “Modules” tab
- Open “Framework” tab
- Press “Install/update” and Reboot
You’re Done!!! ENJOY!!!
NOTE: Some experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
Greenify [Google Play]
ES File Explorer File Manager – Use to open zip/rar file on Android
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.