HomeUX Premium v1.0.5 APK is FREE DOWNLOAD! [LATEST]
HomeUX supplies a simplistic but extremely useful launcher consumer interface with full integration of Google’s Materials Design.
Right here is why you’ll love HomeUX:
Folder Integration – Organisation like nothing you’ve ever seen earlier than
Organised Widgets – Not solely apps, but in addition widgets and shortcuts may also be organized in designated folders
Extremely Clear Interface – From apps that all the time keep the place you want them to be and till the Clock widget and straightforward settings, each aspect is as elegant as potential
Panel Design – Your homescreen will all the time have a recent look as you navigate your folders with the photographs you set or the Materials Design colors palette
Intuitive Management – Pure swipe gestures and engaging Materials Design transitions are the core of HomeUX
Superior Performance – Sensible simplicity can be the easiest way to explain HomeUX as faucet-and-maintain shortcuts, fast entry buttons, hidden apps, and in depth choices are all inclusive and increasing as extra improvement is being held.
Why not go premium?
With premium, it is possible for you to to unlock additional performance akin to:
-Notification badges on apps
-Totally different thrilling web page transitions
-Clock font customization
-Resizing software icons
Donating additionally helps help our workforce and exhibits us that you simply like HomeUX.
- New Tutorial on first begin (additionally to be present in Settings)
- A number of crash fixes
- Many widgets can now lastly be restored (if the backup is made on this model or later)
- App loading enhanced in a number of sections, decreasing reminiscence (inner and RAM) utilization
- App labels can now be edited
- Folder Editor format cleanup
- Obtain Apk (hyperlink under).
- In your Android gadget, go to settings > safety > permit unknown sources.
- Discover downloaded APK in your telephone and set up it.
- All Achieved. Take pleasure in!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.