How To Fix TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak Errors! [Guide]
Fix TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak Issues
Some of you might have noticed when jailbreaking with TaiG 2.0 that it can get stuck at 20% with error 1101 during the jailbreak process. Apparently this is due to the latest version of iTunes that might be installed on your computer and is not compatible with TaiG. If you are in the same stuck at 20% boat, follow this guid. This issue should be fixed and your jailbreak should be successful.
How to fix error 1101?
- Uninstall iTunes 12.1.2 from your computer. To do this, navigate to Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Select iTunes and all of its related components and uninstall it.
- Now check to see which version of Windows are you running by navigating to Control Panel > System and Security > System.
- If it’s 32-bit, download 32-bit iTunes 12.0.1 from here. You can get 64-bit version of iTunes 12.0.1 from here.
- Once you have installed the older version of iTunes, simply download TaiG 2.0 from the link below.
- Now go here and follow the steps to Jailbreak your iDevice.
- You’re done! Enjoy!!
Direct Download Link
Those who have error 1102, what u need to do is to put the iDevice on Airplane Mode.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.