How To Get $10,000 Apps, Games and In-App Items For Free [EXCLUSIVE]
Amazon has opened up a new section of its app store called Underground Apps which will offer thousands of dollars worth of normally paid-for content for free. According to Amazon, the new Underground section will offer more than “ten thousand dollars in apps, games and in-app items”.
Amazon refers to these apps as actually free, by which it means free to download and with no in-app purchases.
How Are Paid Apps Actually Free?
Instead of charging for applications, Amazon has deals with thousands of developers where compensation is based on the duration of usage of their app. This allows developers to waive their costs while Amazon monitors per-minute usage of their apps.
Direct Download Link
Not only that, but Amazon is branding the service as #ActuallyFree, meaning that these apps won’t be able to charge you later through in-app purchases, which are universally hated among all smartphone users.
How To Get This ?
- You just have to download the Amazon’s dedicated Android app Amazon Underground (Link given below).
- Install the App.
- Getting All the Free Apps: Like an Amazon Shopping and Appstore hybrid, Underground will offer physical goods and paid apps in addition to the “actually free” apps. Navigate to the Apps & Games section and select “Underground Apps” for the extensive list of free apps and games that may cost you a few dollars on the Google Play Store.
Remember to do this Before installing the App:
1. Go to your phone Settings page
2. Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
3. Check the Unknown Sources box
4. Confirm with OK
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.