How To Install Xposed & Use Xprivacy Module App (FULL GUIDE)
Today i will show you how can you Install Xprivacy app in your Rooted Android Mobile Phone with Xposed Framework & how can you use it. Some of the our Readers are already know that, How to Use Xprivacy Xposed Module app, But some of our readers have still confusion about that what is Xprivacy, How to use it & What are the benefits of it. It’s a Very Good app & Working fine in Kitkat smartphones without any issues. This will also work in Lollipop but it’s not working properly in it. So Checkout my Full Guide on Xprivacy from below.
What is Xprivacy
XPrivacy is and Android app, which offers you to Hide your Mobile’s Information from any app. As you know, any app you install in your android phone, they take all of your data like Android Id, IMEI, Gmail id, Ip Address etc. So they will secretly store all of your information in their servers which is not good for our privacy. So for Snoofing our device information, & Send fake or disallow other party apps for do not take our info, this app is created. So this is very good application, which you can use in your Android Mobile Phone without any issues at all. So now, let’s talk about all the benefits of Xprivacy app, How to Install & Use it. read full Guide from Below about this.
Benefits of Xprivacy app
• Totally Free to Use, No Need to Pay
• Works with any app
• Simple to use & fully working
• Snoof IMEI, Android id, GUID in any app, without changing original android values.
• & Much more features…
Some Basic Requirements before Use / Install Xprivacy + Xposed app
• Rooted Android Mobile Phone.
• Xposed Framework app
(Download Xposed framework according to your Rooted Mobile Phone’s Android version.)
• Any custom recovery like cwm , twrp – For Android Lollipop mobile phones only, no need for jelly bean or kitkat devices.
How to Install Xposed Framework / Installer
• At First, Download Xposed Framework (Links Above)
• After Successfully Install Xposed Framework in your Android Mobile Phone, Now Open it
• It Will Show you Some Options, Like Framework, Modules, Downloads Etc
• Just Click on “Framework” & After that, Goto “Install/Update” & Click on it
• It will ask for Root permissions, click on Grant permissions, & Just Restart Phone Mobile Phone
Note – For Use Xprivacy app, Xposed Framework is required. So don’t skip any steps.
xposed framework not working in some android mobile phones. like gionee mobile phone etc. root is required for use xposed app, xposed framework without root will not work at any condition.
How to install Xposed Installer on Lollipop 5.0 / 5.1
• Just Download Xposed framework of lollipop & Xposed Installer Zip file according to your mobile phone from above link
• After successfully download, Now install Xposed framework in your phone & Open it. you will see that xposed is not active
• Now boot into recovery mode, & flash xposed zip file, which you downloaded from above steps
• Now After successfully flashing files, Reboot your Phone & you are done.
How to Install Xrivacy App in your Rooted Android Phone
• Install Xprivacy app & Open Xposed Framework app
• Goto Modules & Tick on Xprivacy app
• Now, Just Restart Your Phone again & Now you are using Xposed + Xprivacy app in your Rooted Android Phone
How to Use Xprivacy App
• After Successfully Installing Xprivacy app in your Android Mobile Phone Now Open Xprivacy app
• Now It will load the list of total installed applications in your mobile phone
• now which you want to snoof, click on it
• Then After it, Click on Anything, which you wants to snoof like location, identification, phone (IMEI) etc.
• There Goto settings & Click on “Randomize Data” Button & Click on Save Button
• & Mush more options in this app, you can use them according to your convenience.
Xprivacy Alternative App
Final Words about Install Xprivacy app / Install Xprivacy app
So This was my easy guide, about how can you Install & use Xprivacy app. Remember it that, For use Xprivacy app, at first you need xposed framework. There are also some other Xprivacy alternate apps available, but those apps are not much sufficient & stable for use. Xprivacy app is the best Privacy app. Must try it out once, Keep visit here for more stuffs like this. Thanks for visiting.