How To Recover Data From Dead iPhone For Free
By Rajat Jain
– October 11, 2015 4:58 PM –
iPhones being designed with utmost care has proven itself as one of the most intelligent and sturdy device over the years, I must mention, only until it’s working. Being an owner of bricked iPhone, I still have fresh wounds that hurts me whenever I think of my iPhone, now it’s nothing more than a paper weight that costed me $700. If you are sailing the same boat, I can understand your pain. But what about the data stored on the phone? I guess, for some, it’s more precious than the iPhone itself, atleast for me.
Though we can’t deal with uncertainties, but with advancement of technology and hard work from active developers, it is not at all difficult to Recover Data From Dead iPhone now-a-days. There has been a strong presence of Dead iPhone Data Recovery Software on the web considering the past few years; But amongst the famous, the dupes, and the fake iPhone Data Retrieval Software, only few are genuine (read ‘GENUINE’) which offer world class quality and a promise of assured backend support. For the same, toady at GizmoStorm, we are here with How To Recover Data From Completely Dead iPhone :
Pre -requisites To Recover Data From Dead iPhone :
- A computer running on either Mac or Windows and on any version.
- USB Lightning cable to connect your iPhone to your Mac/Windows based machine.
- Good Data Recovery App like Dr Fone For iOs installed on your PC that can recover data from water damaged iPhone or any type of bricked iOs device, either hard or soft bricked.
See Also : How to Create Guest Account on iPhone
How To Recover Data From Dead iPhone :
Step 1 : I Hope you have grabbed a copy of Dr Fone For iOs. Unlike other Data Recovery Software, it has a free trial, make full use of it. Follow the download link and install a copy of free iOs Data Recovery Tool.
Step 2 : Once installed, make sure iTunes is not running on your PC. If it is running in background, close it and open Dr Fone For iOs.
Step 3 : Connect your Dead/Bricked iPhone to your Mac/Windows Machine, as soon as it gets connected, Dr Fone will detect your iPhone within 10 seconds.
Step 4 : From the sidebar, select Recover From iTunes Backup File and Select the backup file you want to select. Within few seconds, Dr Fone will show all the images that were there on your iPhone before it went dead.
Step 5 : Recovery is as easy as Scanning the iPhone for files. Just Tap on Recovery and you are all set to retrieve pictures from iPhone that won’t turn on, not just pictures, infact any file that was supposed to be Important for you.
Dr Fone really turned out to be a life saver for me and probably turning out to be same for thousand of people over the years. While using Dr Fone, I found out some more key informations that might be useful for you and as a responsible blogger, it’s my duty to convey what else it can do for you :
- If your iPhone is soft bricked, looping over Apple Logo or struck at Recovery/DFU Mode, you can use Dr Fone Fix to repair your iPhone, at this point it actually turned out to be a doctor for your iPhone.
- If you have accidentally deleted some of the files from your iOs device, don’t worry it can easily recover all the files that has been deleted by you by mistake.
- Not only iTunes, Dr Fone can also recover all your data from iCloud backup file in case your device has been stolen or misplaced, in that case Remote Wipe is the only option left and fortunately Dr Fone can recover all the data from your icloud back up file.
In case of any issues or queries, feel free to ask in comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest How-tos at Gizmostorm. For more iPhone and Android Tutorials, head over to iOs How-tos or Android How-tos section right away.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.