How to Survive Third Person Standalone-CODEX
Name:How to Survive Third Person Standalone|
Works on: PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date: 07/2015|
Game Type: Action, Adventure, RPG|
Size: 2.85 GB|
Game Modes : single-player |
Driven by community suggestion, 505 Games and EKO Software introduce you to a new single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure “How to Survive” from a deeply immersive point of view.
Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal…
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.