iMovie for PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – October, 16th 2015
Rate this post
iMovie for PC is now available and this time you get to enjoy the exclusive apps of Mac and iOS on your PC. However, remember that this is Apple we are talking about and if the apps are exclusive, they are sure to be paid not free. With a Streamlined Design and Multi-Touch gesture, this apps lets you take and make movies and let them tell stories like no other. With the help of iMovie extension, not only the, it is relatively fast to make every video more memorable. Browse your video library, create beautiful movies and share your favorite moments.
iMovie for PC will be giving you a chance to enjoy the whole thing, with the payment of $4.99 only. You can either add a video filter or animate any title or add a soundtrack to any clip. Add trailer templates from the collection of 14 templates or record video for your trailer within the iMovie.Here we will show you How to Download and Install iMovie for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows Vista and Mac OS X.
How to Install iMovie for PC
iMovie for PC iPadian:
- Download iPadian whether on Mac or Windows.
- Open iPadian.
- Tap on the App Store.
- Tap the Search Bar.
- Enter the iMovie.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- The app is of $4.99, purchase it to start using it.
- Tap the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Tap the Game icon to start using it.
- Enjoy using the iMovie on your Windows PC.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.