IPTV Player Pro 1.2.4 Cracked APK is Here! [Latest]
IPTV Player Pro
Watch IP TV from your broadcast provider or free live TV channels from the web. This Pro edition contains the unlimited Stream Record function.
- Network Protocols: HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
- List view control and thumbnails for live stream
- Replay function on HLS stream
- HTTPS and encrypted stream support
- Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
- Recording a live stream
- Ad free
First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist
Direct Download Link
- on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
- on local card and select file in file manager
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features
- Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
- Multi-core decoding – support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
- Multi-channel support – simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
- Video integration with any Activity – based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
- Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
- Custom and standard notifications – notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
- Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.