IPTV Pro v2.16.1 Patched Apk
IPTV Pro v2.16.1 Patched Apk
Summary: Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or totally free live TELEVISION channels from any other source in the web.
This is the paid variation of IPTV app.
Pro functions (comparing to complimentary variation) :
- Advertisement free.
- Capability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed all of a sudden (http streams just).
- Start app on gadget boot choice, helpful for set-top boxes.
- Prolonged playlists history.
- See IPTV from your Access provider or totally free live TELEVISION channels from other source in the web.
- If you are using VLC to enjoy TV on your PC then this app is for you.
- M3U and XSPF playlists support.
- Playlists history.
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy have to be set up in your LAN).
- Capability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams just).
- Grid or list view of TV channels.
- EPG support in JTV format.
- Start app on gadget boot option.
Setup instructions :
- First you’ll have to input channels list (m3u or xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or discover free channels list in the web.
- If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see directions below.
Setting up UDP proxy for multicast streams:.
- for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or examine the matching alternative while installing IP-TV Gamer http://borpas.info/iptvplayer.
- for Linux: set up udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/).
- the very best option would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware.
- some WLAN routers have integrated udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware.
Occasionally m3u files on Android might be erased by the system. This occurs since Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and repairs them by deleting the connect to files which would not be discovered on your sd-card. Given that you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android believes that playlist is empty and erases it. To prevent this simply create some folder, place there empty “. nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will certainly leave out that folder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist.
Additionally, you can put your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is among the options) and specify its URL in the app.
WHAT ‘S NEW
- Added possibility to alter start page (“Favorites” or “All Channels”).
- Restoring previous version of playlist in case of playlist refresh failures.
- Bug fixing.
This app has no advertisements.
Download IPTV Pro v2.16.1 Patched Apk
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.