IPTV Pro v3.0.3 Cracked APK is Here! [Latest]
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web. If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you. This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
- Ad free
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Extended playlists history
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
- Grid or list view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Start app on device boot option
What’s New ? In 3.0.3
- New translations: Belarusian, Catalan, French.
- Minor bug fixes.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it ! Enjoy !
- First you will must enter channels checklist (m3u or xspf playlist), you may get it out of your ISP or discover free channels listing within the net.
- If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see directions under.
- Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
- For Home windows: obtain and set up UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or examine the corresponding choice whereas putting in IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
- For Linux: set up udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
- The perfect resolution could be putting in udpxy in your WLAN router, this may be completed for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
- Some WLAN routers have constructed-in udpxy in producer’s firmware
- Generally m3u files on Android could possibly be deleted by the system. This occurs as a result of Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the hyperlinks to files which couldn’t be discovered in your sd-card. Since you could have URLs as a substitute of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To keep away from this simply create some folder, place there empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and will not contact the playlist.
- Alternatively, you’ll be able to place your playlist to some internet server (Dropbox public hyperlink is among the choices) and specify its URL within the app.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.