JRiver MediaCenter v21.0.5 Incl Patch – MPT
.: DESCRiPTiON :..
Organize and experience all your media — music, photos, and video YOUR way – all from a single software program!
Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! Media Center is a software that helps you collect, organize and play media files.
Copy music from MEDIA CENTER to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC’s powerful image library. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms.
-Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
-Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
-Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
-Audiophile – Support for high end USB DACâ€™s with WASAPI
-Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
-SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher (MC14.exe), allows soundcard selection on Vista and W7
-3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
-3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
-Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
-Image thumbnail frames (optional)
-Photoshop PSD file support
-Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
-Video tagging using sidecar files
-Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
-Chapters added to On Screen Display
-Info Panel displays metadata
-Added new “watched” column to metadata
-EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
-Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
-Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
-TV program art from YADB
-Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
-Customizable nested views in Theater View
-Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
-Speed and quality enhancements
-Touch screen support
-On screen clock
Remotes and Servers:
-Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
-Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
-Remote Setup Wizard
-Media Center Remote learning and blasting
-Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
-New HID remote control plug-in — supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
-Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
-Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
-DLNA added to the UPnP Server
-Library Server clients can write changes back to server
-Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
What’s New in version 21.0.2:
1. NEW: Added the sample rates 705600 and 768000 to the Output Format dialog.
2. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
3. NEW: Added an image playback mode ‘Display images using a 2D renderer’ to the options of Images. Will use a 2D space for rendering instead of a 3D space. Mostly for Linux / Mac, but please test.
4. Fixed: The Onion would return “No text” for many of the articles in Theater View.
5. Changed: Removed the splash screen because it never showed launching off an SSD anyway, but it would still slow the launch down a little.
6. NEW: Theater View background image slideshows include sidecars that are next to the file.
7. NEW: Added the MCWS/v1/Playback/PlayPlaylist function to play a playlist in a specified zone.
8. NEW: Sending files to a particular zone disables Zone Switch from engaging.
9. NEW: Volume Leveling uses the additional Headroom provided by Internal Volume for a more consistent experience on highly dynamic tracks or when downmixing.
10. NEW: Added a ‘Clean results’ checkbox to the Fill Properties From Filename tool that will fix spacing, capitalization, etc.
11. NEW: Added an expression function Row() that outputs the current row number of a record.
12. NEW: Added the command ‘ZoneSwitch…’ to the Audio options page.
13. NEW: Added “Play in Media Center” to the root of the explorer context menu.
14. Changed: Made the search suggestions a little wider and fixed the sizing to account for high DPI.
15. Changed: Marked “<unknown album>” and “<unknown name>” for translation.
16. Changed: Marked a bunch of strings in the TiVo server for translation.
17. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
18. Changed: When a zone is cleared, it will clear all the linked zones as well (applies to MCWS/v1/Playback/ClearPlaylist but also other areas as well).
19. Changed: Added a few more ‘o’ character variations to the diacritical ignoring code.
20. NEW: Middle-click on a link column will open the link in a new tab.
21. Fixed: Recording of a television program on a grouped channel would incorrectly favor an STB tuner (even if the STB channel was not on top of the group).
22. NEW: MCWS Browse/Children contains more information about the type of the entry, and the PlaylistID if appropriate (only when requesting Version 2).
23. NEW: Keyboard shortcut ‘D’ for onscreen information display (equivalent to remote control info button) that toggles among “playback position”/”program name”/”program description”.
25. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
26. Changed: Added a few more diacriticals to the list of things for ignoring during sorting.
27. Changed: Switched Theater View back to looking only at artist instead of album artist (auto) when doing cover art lookup.
28. Changed: Added a tuner selection page when re-scan for television channels (only applicable in channel types for which multiple tuners are in the same profile), so you can scan for channels using one device, and re-scan using a different device more easily.
29. Changed: Carnac understands the naming template Move Name (Year).
30. NEW: mc2xml is integrated into the program, so it can be used for all your EPG retrieval needs.
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
1. Disconnect Internet connection
2. Run app’s setup
3.After installation,Copy Patch it into install directory & apply it.
4. Block its IneterNet connection with firewall
5. Thanks To Original Uploader MPT*
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.