Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 Final is Here ! [Latest]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016
Whatever device you use you are using the same Internet. Online threats can reach your personal data on any device. It’s true that desktop only protection is no longer enough. Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 keeps your sensitive information protected. Bank, shop and surf online in safety with effective, hassle-free protection that has no visible effect on performance of your devices. With Kaspersky Lab’s innovative technologies running on your PCs, Mac computers and Android smartphones & tablets, you benefit from rigorous protection for your identity, your finances, your confidential information and your children.
- Protects any combination of devices – with just one product and one license
- Provides award-winning, real-time protection against Internet threats
- Safeguards privacy and confidential information on all the devices
- Helps you bank, shop and pay online safely
- Keeps children safe and responsible online
- Customized for device protection, performance and usability
Whats new in KIS 2016 !
- Two-Way Firewall prevents hacker attacks.
- Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system.
- Trusted Applications Mode ensures only trusted applications are allowed to run on your PC.
- Change Control helps prevent the installation of unwanted programs and browser settings.
- Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions.
- Private Browsing prevents tracking your web browsing habits and capturing your personal information.
- My Kaspersky allows you to manage the security of all your devices from anywhere, via the Web.
How to Reset Trial !
- Install KIS latest setup
- Close it from system tray
- Run the Trial Resetter as admin
- Click on Reset Activation
- Done .
Direct Download Link
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.