KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 188.8.131.5274 Unlocked Apk is Here! [Updated]
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
Are you looking for a professional-grade video editing app for your Android device? Look no further than KineMaster, the most advanced video editing app available today. KineMaster – Pro Video Editor is the first and only professional video editor available for Android devices that is truly on par with any PC video editing software in terms of functions. The best part is, everything you need is in the palm of your hand! There’s absolutely no need to connect your phone to any external devices or servers for editing any longer.
KineMaster features a multitrack video timeline that gives you the ability to drag and drop content as you wish. Import multimedia files from your phone or record on the spot and take advantage of KineMaster’s ample editing tools and transition effects to edit each clip. Cut, slice and splice your videos to create the perfect combination of clips, and use any of KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects to add some extra dimension to your project. Once your project is complete, you have the option of saving in various resolutions, up to 1080p, as well as sharing your video with your friends and family on various social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
With KineMaster, you can create your masterpiece in your hand.
- Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video files
- Fade in/fade out sound
- Handwriting and stickers
- Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
- Video rotation
- Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
– Additional Information
[Supported OS] * Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.[Supported Formats] * Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
- Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
- Image formats: .jpg, .png
- Real-time video and audio recording
- Once your KineMaster video is done exporting, it will automatically be saved in the export folder(/KineMaster/Export) on your device.
- Project video fade-in/out
- Layer alpha
- Duplicate Project
- New, better color filters
- Device Capability info in settings
- Show time w/ more precision
- “Color Tint” renamed to “Color Filter”
- “Audio Recording Source” affects camera & voice recording
- Cloud Folders accounts are now manually added
- Android 6 permission support
- Remove unneeded permission
- Smaller min screen size
- French localization
- Better performance & A/V sync
- Warn about IDR interval
- Bug fixes
How to Install?
- Download and install APK
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.