Light Manager Pro 9.0 Full APK is Here! [LATEST]
Light Manager Pro
Light Manager is an android application that serves to regulate the LED color on Android phones when there is incoming notifications. With this application, you can control and set the color LEDs of different notifications, such as notification of incoming SMS messages, incoming calls, weak batteries conditions, there is no network signal conditions, and so forth into the red, green, blue, and others. If you want to change the color you like (custom color), go to the settings menu and change application color as you like via the settings menu hex code. After that, you have to get the LED and notification in accordance with your own desires.
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are two operating modes:
1) Normal Mode – Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode – A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
Direct Download Link
- Device’s screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable “Notifications” in order for this application to work
- Fixed ambient display keeps turning on while charging or low battery or cancelling notification with another device in alternating mode
- Fixed SMS and Hangouts LED remains blinking even after read on Android 5.1
- Make alternating LED runs smoother on certain devices
- Direct to main page after configured app notification and icon
- Do not generate Google Now LED when notification priority is minimum
- Change app icon
- Added some missing translation for Danish, German, Russian, Turkish
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.