Linear Quest beta
Linear Quest beta l Version: 0.60 | Size: 5.6MB Developers: Lauri Rasanen | Language: English
Linear Quest is an action rpg where you try to progress forward. Level up your character, gear up, learn new skills and fight tons of monsters.
In this current beta version you can try out the first three areas and level up to 40. New content will be added as soon as it has been properly tested. We hope to release new content as soon as we can.
● Adventure forward and fight many kinds of monsters and duel it out with even bigger boss monsters!
● After defeating a boss monster, tap the boss statue to fight tougher versions of previously seen monsters and challenge even harder bosses!
● Figh monsters to earn experience points and level up your character! Each level up improves your HP, MP, gives you 3 status points and 1 skill point. Status points can be used to increase your attributes in the status menu and skill points can be used to learn skills in the skill menu.
● Simple battle system where you attack monsters automatically when near them. You can move backwards to avoid attacks. Enemies can’t move so use distance to your advantage!
●The upper half of the screen views the game world in which your character moves and fights. The lower screen is for all the menus. Below the menu screen you can find the menu lock, map, autowalk, quest, reward video, online play and gem shop buttons.
●Do quests for more experience points and gold! Some quests even reward you with potions and equipment!
●You can play either as a male or female character and choose different hair colors and later hair styles for you character! You have a total of 3 save files so you can make 3 different characters.
●Try out all weapon types (No weapon, Dagger, Sword, Rod, Bow), attributes (Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, Dexterity, Agility and Luck) and skills in different combinations and find your own playstyle!
●Hotkey system where you can drag your skills and potions from the other menus to you your hotkey menu and use them with one tap. Move and drop your equipment similarly. You can also double tap a skill or a potion to use it in the other menus. Double tapping equipment in the inventory equips them.
● Autowalk button that lets your character to move independetly in the current direction if you just want to let your fingers rest for a while
● Unlock and learn new skills to aid you in battle, can you find them all? Skills can have different kinds of requirements to unlock them, some are gained from leveling other skills and some can be learned by mastering a certain weapon type for example.
● You can play co-operatively online with one other player if you happen to meet on the same map, just tap the online icon near the bottom of the screen to start looking for other adventurers! Tap it again to go back to solo play.
● Watching optional Reward videos will give you gems that you can use in the Gem shop to aqcuire useful items to help you in your journey! When you want to try new builds on your character, use gems to buy reset books from the Gem shop and re-distribute your status and skill points again however you like!
● No pop-up ads, only optional reward videos, which the player can choose to watch or ignore. If you want to earn gems, tap the reward video button when it changes its color to red.
Thank you for playing! Feel free to leave comments and suggestions about the game.
are used for saving and loading the save files of the game.
is used to make the game screen stay on while the game is being played.
is used for co-op online play and for loading and watching the optional reward videos.
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.