LockR Premium v2.4.5 APK is Here ! [Latest]
Probably the most customizable and feature-rich lockscreen replacement. More than 200+ settings to make it yours!
- All in one 4.1+ and Android L lockscreen replacement.
- Full dashclock extensions support
- Blocks all system keys out of the box without any extra setup.
- Works with all existing launchers.
- Slide left-up-right-down to unlock functionality.
- Integrated pattern, tapcode and true fingerprint unlock for fingerprint enabled devices.
- Lockscreen and floating notifications.
- Supports landscape orientation
- Unlimited user defined app shortcuts.
- Integrated network activated security base on trusted stations
- Emergency unlock by sending an unlock SMS
- Missed calls and unread SMS counters.
- Backgrounds with 3d parallax, blur and darken effects.
- Full custom fonts and colors support
- Embed android widgets.
- Full icon pack support for application shortcuts and notifications.
- Weather forecast with custom icon pack support.
- Media player support … and much much more!
- Added custom SMS app in settings/missed events/applications (285)
- Fingerprint security check is now possible in the main screen (no swipe needed) (285)
- Brand new fingerprint code (285)
- New themes functionality and UI (manage/import/export) (285)
- Added local themes support. Non visual settings are preserved. Themes are saved in sdcard/LockR/themes folder and are transferable (283)
- Refactored code for the upcoming themes support (281)
- Remove load/save settings and replaced it with automatic backup (281)
- Added haptic feedback to the tapcode unlock method (279)
- Back key now cancels secure lock and returns to dashboard (277)
- Bugfixes (275)
- Added new unlock method (TAPCODE) in settings/security/unlock methods (273)
- Moved unlock animation settings under settings/security/look and feel (273)
- Added the ability to block widget removal in settings/widgets/general (273)
- Minor bugfixes (269-271)
- Added live wallpapers support (267)
- Fixed a wallpaper transparency bug (267)
- Moved add/load settings action in the actionbar (265)
- Added transparency level in settings/wallpaper/effects (265)
- Minor bugfixes (257-265)
- Enhanched/fixed notification handling (255)
- Added the ability to enable/disable footer in settings/notifications (255)
- Added the ability to change the footer color and position in settings/notifications (255)
- Fixed Android 6.0 (M) storage permission (253)
- Added the ability to save multiple setting profiles (251)
- Minor bugfixes (243-249)
- Moved pull-down-to-clear settings to settings/lockscreen (241)
- Minor notification handling fixes (241)
- Full Android 6.0 (M) support (239)
- Enhanched notification handling (239)
- Minor bugfixes (233-235-237)
- LockR appears now instantly on device start (231)
- Added a transparent option in clock,widgets,extensions and sensor settings (231)
- EMERGENCY UPDATE (229)
- Added the ability to hide extensions when notifications are shown in settings/extensions/behavior (227)
- Added notification timestamps in settings/notifications (225)
- Refined notification handling in Android 5+ devices (225)
- Fixed landscape orientation (225)
- Bugfixes (225)
- EMERGENCY UPDATE (221-223)
- Major version update 2.0 (219)
- Added complete dashclock extensions support in settings/extensions (219)
- New sensor types in settings/sensors (219)
- Fixed automatic weather updates (219)
- Fixed 3G/4G signal detection (219)
- Android 6.0 (M) ready (219)
- Memory optimizations (219)
- Speed optimizations (219)
- Bugfixes (219)
- Bugfixes (217)
- Android 5.1.1 compatibility (217)
- Emergency update (215)
- Media player is now working on all 4.4+ devices including Android 5+ (213)
- Android 5.0.1 compatibility issues fixed (213)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of fingerprint on certain Samsung devices (211)
- Speed optimizations (211)
- Minor bugfixes and optimizations (209)
- Initial public release (207)
What’s in this version
Direct Download Link
- Bugfixes (311)
- Added badge mirroring in settings/missed events/look and feel (309)
- Added top center and bottom center badge position options in settings/missed events/look and feel (309)
- Bugfixes (305-307)
- Added next alarm to the clockline (303)
- Added distinctive icons to the clockline members (303)
- Code refactored for the upcoming brandnew media player (301)
- Refined the handling of blocked devices due to fingerprint authentication failed attempts (301)
How to Install ?
- Download The Apk given below
- Install normally
- Done! Enjoy !!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.