Lockwatch Premium – Protect Your Phone v3.5.0 APK is FREE DOWNLOAD! [Latest]
Lockwatch Premium – Protect Your Phone
Lockwatch keeps your phone safe and secure by emailing you when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The email includes a stealth photo taken with the front camera and a map showing the location of your phone.
• Protect yourself against a lost or stolen phone by providing police with photo evidence and a location of the thief.
- Upgrade to the premium version to access additional features. One purchase unlocks all premium features on
- all your Android devices for life.
- Detect SIM card changes – Emails you if a new SIM card is inserted into the phone.
- Send email after power on – Emails you when the thief turns your phone back on (e.g. when they are home).
- Take multiple photos – Includes three photos in the email instead of one. Each photo is taken roughly one second apart.
- Record sound – Records 20 seconds of high quality sound using the built-in microphone.
- Turn on data connection – Automatically turn your data connection on and off if needed (Android 4.x only).
- Send an SMS to a friend – If there is no data connection, sends an SMS with the location of your phone.
- Takes a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered.
- Determines the location of the break-in attempt using GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Immediately sends the photo and a map showing their location to your email address.
- Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder.
- No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
- Works with pattern, pin or password lock screens. Fingerprint and face unlock are not supported on all devices.
- No battery drain. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Android requires a minimum of 4 digits or dots for each unlock attempt. Make sure you read the help page to understand how Lockwatch works.
What’s in this version?
- Updated language translations.
How to install ?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.