Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom For PC (Windows And Mac)
“The Lost Heir 2” is a 250,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the second of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as female or male, gay, straight, or asexual.
• Meet elves, dwarves, gnomes, and more as you explore the furthest reaches of the land.
• Learn amazing new abilities from legendary teachers and search for powerful artifacts to help you on your way.
• March into heated battle and lead your army to victory!
• Fly a dragon, raise an undead army, discover alchemy, summon new demons and more!
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.