MAGIX Video Pro X7 x64 Crack is Here! [Latest]
MAGIX Video Pro X7
MAGIX Video Pro X7 is a professional video editing program for Windows PC systems. All standard video formats can be directly imported onto the track without the need for converting to a proprietary format. The editing options include realtime effect editing, efficient three-point and four-point editing, intelligent mouse modes for intuitive editing processes and a Multicam Mode with automatic synchronization on up to nine tracks.
Perfect synchronization of image and audio in realtime is made possible thanks to technology based on the high-end audio engine in Samplitude. With effective batch rendering you can export your finished projects in broadcast quality formats, burn them to DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray disc or upload them directly to video hosting sites and mobile devices.
Direct Download Link
- MAGIX Video Pro X7 features the following recording options :
- AVCHD/DVCPRO/AVC-Intra/Video-DSLRs/XDCAM/NXCAM (and other drives)*
- HDV camera : HDV camcorder
- DV camera : Mini DV camcorder or DV video recorder
- Video : Analog TV, video input, VCR, webcam
- Audio : Microphone, cassette recorder, MiniDisc player, record player
- Screen : PC monitor.
- Single frame : Single and series images from webcams, video recorders, video cameras, or TV cards
- *Import of AVC-Intra and DVCPRO possible after fee-based activation
Analog capture requires capture cards compatible with DirectShow. DV capture can be performed through an OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 host adapter (FireWire or iLink). A TV card can be used to record programs from TV or from your video recorder.
Import and export formats
Supported import formats :
The following standards and formats can be imported :
- Video : DV, HDV, AVCHD, H.264, XDCAM, NXCAM, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra, Stereo3D, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2,
- MPEG-4, M2TS, MJPEG, MKV, MTS, MXV, QuickTime, WMV(HD), VOB, TOD, TS, DVR-MS, uncompressed video
- Audio : AAC, MIDI, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Photo : BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats :
- Video : AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV
- Audio : MP3, WAV
- Photo : BMP, JPEG
Note : This program requires an Internet connection for many of its functions. MP3 export requires the installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher. DVCPRO and AVC Intra require a fee-based initial activation.
- Program and source monitors : To provide an optimal overview, these two separate preview monitors are integrated for the source material and movie arrangement respectively.
- Project folder : This folder is used for storing your material. It serves as the preselection area for the media in your current project. Here you can store video, audio or title files – and even edited versions or sections of movies – and use them later in various places in your project.
- Image optimization : Color improvement (RGB, saturation), sharpness (focus and blurring), brightness regulator (brightness, contrast), anti-flicker filter.
- Sound optimization : The equalizer can be used to adjust the frequency spectrum, e. g. reducing highs, boosting lows etc. The compressor limits the dynamic of the signal. The Stereo FX processor controls the position of the sound within the stereo panorama. The Denoiser and Dehisser are professional noise reduction tools.
- Video effects : For example, artistic filters, distortion, video mix (Chroma Key), movement effects (e. g. camera/zoom or rotation), cropping, picture-in-picture collages, video effect plug-in support.
Automatic scene recognition
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks. Different camera recordings can be played back in sync and edited together as a single version.
- Slideshow Maker turns drab photo collages into spectacular multimedia shows automatically.
- MAGIX Soundtrack Maker creates background music automatically.
Burnable disc formats
- Blu-Ray disc
- AVCHD disc (on DVD and Blu-ray Discs)
- For Microsoft Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8
Minimum configuration :
- Processor : Intel Core Duo with 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core with 2.0 GHz
- RAM : 1GB
- Graphics card : Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card : Internal sound card
- Hard drive space : 1 GB (for minimum installation)
- Optical drive : DVD drive
Minimum requirements for HD/3D editing :
- Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad-core processor with 2.83 GHz (Intel Core i7 recommended), AMD Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz
- RAM : 4 GB
- Graphics card : Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM or more
- Sound card : Multi-channel sound card recommended for Surround sound editing
- Hard drive space : 4 GB
- Optical drive : Blu-ray burner to create Blu-ray Discs
How to Activate?
- Install MAGIX MAGIX Video Pro X7
- Install updates
- Copy the Crack/fixed content to install location.
- Run the program, click on close. It will be automatically activated afterwards.
- That’s All, Enjoy
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.