Measure Master Pro Calculator 1.1.0 Apk is Here! [LATEST]
Measure Master Pro Calculator
The Measure Master Pro calculator for your Android Smartphone is built with the same features and functions, and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. No learning curve — just one powerful, easy-to-use calculator app, giving you the power to calculate & solve U.S. and metric unit conversions.
- Work in and convert between dimensions: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
- Calculate weight and weight per volume
- Calculate instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs
- Calculate Length, Width, and Height keys solve for linear, area, volume and perimeter dimensions
- Use this calculator to reduce expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2″ through 1/64″)
• Full Metric Conversions (m, cm, mm)
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
Direct Download Link
• Weight per Volume
Special Calculator Functions
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
• User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Metric, Degrees.
For Designers, Craftsmen, Tradespersons, Fabricators, Woodworkers and Technicians
Enabled double-tap gesture to display area which invokes the “backspace” function. One double-tap equals one character erased from the display.
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.