Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.3 APK (Android 2.3+) + MOD
Yet another update for MCPE featuring some additions, a lot of fixes, and improvements to your gameplay experience. Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.3 for Android 2.3 + is available for download. The Mod features ‘no damage’ in survival mode.
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Type: Arcade & Action
What’s New in Pocket Edition 0.12.3
Build, explore and survive on the go with Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands to spare and battery to burn.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, the Nether, infinite worlds, caves, biomes, mobs, villages, custom skins, fishing, boats, and lots more.
0.12.3 Changelog: (October 22)
– Skin packs: Halloween Costumes (Contains two free skins, the rest cost US$0.99 or €0.92 to unlock)
– Tooltip position was incorrect and visibility time was too short.
– Fixed so controller doesn’t lose its functionality on the death screen.
– Prevented Mojang logo from appearing sideways on iPhone 6+.
– Stopped mining strength passively growing, allowing one-hit block breaks.
– Item from 1st slot of hotbar got duplicated when placed on different hotbar slot from inventory.
– Controller tooltip (“[X] Tab”) doesn’t overlap in the hotbar in the inventory menu.
– Player couldn’t use controller’s D-pad to navigate through the inventory menu.
– Breaking blocks vibrate feedback does not work.
– Multiplayer minecart reverses course.
– Dungeons appear with an empty spawner and an invisible chest.
– Invulnerable Pigs.
– Items not in hand while sneaking.
– Item tooltips incorrectly function on certain touch devices.
– Unable to visually crouch/stand in 1st person view.
– Second skin layer does not show up correctly while crouching.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Download Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.3 APK:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.