Mission Berlin for PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – August, 22nd 2015
Rate this post
Mission Berlin is an action game in the third person in which players can control two of the main characters in the film The Man from UNCLE (directed by Guy Ritchie). The game takes place in an open city that we can move freely, both on foot and by car. Players can choose between the two protagonists of the film, each with their own abilities that can go up as we gain experience . Health, marksmanship or stealth are some of the skills that we will have to improve if we want to tackle the toughest challenges. In addition, we can also be acquiring new weapons such as machine guns, shotguns or laser cutters. Being a sandbox, players Mission Berlin can move freely around the city, looking for their own missions, and facing enemies at any time and place. In addition, we also enter multiplayer games to fight against other players via the Internet. Mission Berlin is a ‘sandbox’ in three dimensions in true GTA style (Grand Theft Auto), which comes with the seal of Warner Bros , and the charisma of the new film by Guy Ritchie.
Download Mission Berlin for PC : [Link]
Mission Berlin for PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Mission Berlin for PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Mission Berlin for PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Mission Berlin for PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Mission Berlin for PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Mission Berlin for PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Mission Berlin.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.