My Boy! – GBA Emulator v188.8.131.52 Cracked APK is Here ! [Latest]
My Boy! – GBA Emulator
My Boy! is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly.This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.
- Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.
- Excellent game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
- Saves your battery as much as possible.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
- Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
- High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
- Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
- Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
- Save games at any time with screenshot
- On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
- External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
- Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
- Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
How to Install ?
- Download the apk from the link given below.
- Install the apk.
- Done,Enjoy 😀
Direct Download Link
Download & Links
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.