My Budget Book 6.7 APK free download
“I used a homemade spreadsheet to project my expenses/income over a 12 month period. Then I found My Budget Book! After initial short learning curve, data input a breeze.” -Donna
“My Budget Book is a complex app to figure out if you’re an accounting novice like myself, but if you persevere you’ll find it does everything necessary. Once you find your way around it, it’s very comprehensive.” -Jim
I wish I could customize the budget section to only show bi-weekly instead of monthly without having to change the filter every time. Also, being able to see the total amount of dollars left in the budget would be nice. That way I can compare my budget to my account. -Jacob
“I suggest reading the help guide in order to learn all that this app can do. Every time I thought this app couldn’t do what I wanted it to do, I found the solution in the help guide.” -Jorge
“I have been looking for months for an app to replace Account Tracker on iOS after ditching Apple, and this fits the bill perfectly – the only app I’ve found that has recurrances that are individually editable, future forecasting, and all in a list rather than a calendar view.” -Paul
- Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
– Configurable Material Design layout.
– Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
– Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
– Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
– Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
– Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
– Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
– Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
– Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
– Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
– Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
– Protect your sensitive data with a password.
– Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
– Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
– Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
– 4 Widgets.What’s new in My Budget Book apk version 6.7
You can now select multiple accounts for the budgets. More multi-selections for the budgets are already planned.
– Optimizations for Android 6.
– 24 new CSV formats added.
– Various optimizations.
– All changes can be found in the “info” dialog.
– Select multiple categories, payment types, persons or groups in the export, detailed search and filter dialog (funnel icon). A multi-selection for the budgets is already planned.
– An error in the CSV import using the option “ignore existing transactions” has been fixed.
– 28 new CSV formats added.
– Person & group management.
– The statistics and diagrams can now be grouped by categories, accounts and if enabled also by persons, groups and payment types.
On devices running Android 5, the bars were not updated correctly in the overview and budgets.
9 new CSV formats added.
A completely new Material Design is already in the works.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.