NEW Clash of Clans: Hack/Mod Apk 2015
Server 1 APP/APK – http://adf.ly/9908105/server-1
Server 2 APP/APK – http://adf.ly/9908105/server-2
Server 3 APP/APK – http://adf.ly/9908105/server-3
► Previous COC MOD: http://adf.ly/1KhPsP
►Song: Bazanji – No Complaints (Prod. SimsBeats)
►Want to Contact Me?
►Twitter – Sideling Gaming
►Skype – Sideling.Gaming
How to Connect
• Download Hosts Editor from the Google Play Store
• Press the + symbol at the top. In the IP Address field, type 220.127.116.11. In the Hostname field, type gamea.clashofclans.com
• Reinstall Clash of Clans and you should be connected!
• Find your server’s DNS Address. This is not the same as your server’s IP address and requires additional configuration.
• Open Settings and go to Wifi.
• Hold down on the Wifi connection you are connected to and check the box marked Advanced Options.
• In the IP Settings dropdown, press Static.
• Under IP Address, type any internal IP address, on most home networks it’s usually safe to type 192.168.0.200. Check your network configuration to find what you should be using.
• Under gateway, type your router IP. This is usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 on home networks.
• Under both DNS 1 and DNS 2 type 18.104.22.168. Remember this is not the normal server IP.
• Open Clash of Clans and you should be connected!
• Open /etc/hosts with a file browser and text editor (like iFile)
• Add a new row: 22.214.171.124 game.clashofclans.com
• Reinstall Clash of Clans and you’re done, enjoy!
• Go to your WiFi settings and click the “i” in a circle next to the WiFi network you are connected to.
• Scroll down until you see DNS. Delete those numbers and replace them 126.96.36.199.
Get Partner with Freedom!
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Please feel free to leave me a notice if You find this upload inappropriate. Contact me personally if You are against an upload which You may have rights to the music, instead of contacting YouTube about a Copyright Infringement. Thank You.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.