Nimble Jump For PC (Windows & MAC)
Nimble Jump is an arcade in which our goal is to try to get as high as we can, jumping between two walls. The main problem is that both walls are riddled with rotating saws, and the slightest contact with it will make your character go down. The game mechanics is usual in this type of game: press on one side of the screen to jump to that side, and pressing the other to jump across. As usual, we can double jump if you press the screen when your character is in the air. The most novel and interesting element incorporating Nimble Jump is allowing us to create our own characters. We may modify, pixel by pixel, any existing character to leave as we want. The editing possibilities are virtually endless. And of course, we can also unlock lots of predefined characters. Nimble Jump is a simple and fun game, that while at first it may be difficult after a few games starts to become more accessible. The best of the game, anyway, is that we can create a character to our absolute will, and play with it.
• Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
• Adorable 8-bit grahics design.
• Collect over 40 cutest characters
• Create your own pixel-art
• Free to play
Download: BlueStacks Emulator.
Download: YouWave Emulator.
Download: Andy Emulator.
Google Play Store: Nimble Jump For PC
How to install Nimble Jump For PC:
- Download and Install Any Emulator You like, Links are provided above.
- After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the app.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
That Was All about Nimble Jump For PC now Enjoy the Game and Dont forget to subscribe For the latest Apps On PC.
NOTE: If you Face any problems in the above procedure or need any kind of guidance, Do not Hesitate and Feel Free to Ask us in the Comments Section Below
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.