Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee 1.0.3 Cracked APK+OBB is Here! [Latest]
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee
Play as the Gabbit with odditude, Munch, and his side-kick, Abe, as they lead a revolution against the conniving, corporate clods of Oddworld. Munch has been captured, poked, probed and generally violated by the greedy corporate sickos, the Vickers, and now it’s time for him and Abe to turn the tables. Power up with Vendo Machines, use psychic powers to possess enemies and machines, arm yourself with oddball Vendo weapons, and rally Oddworld’s wacked-out inhabitants (via GameSpeak) to stick it to the Vickers and save the day. C’mon. The fate of Oddworld is in your hands.
Broadcom and Amlogic devices NOT SUPPORTED! Older Rockchip may not support video playback. Requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Nvidia Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, PowerVR SGX 543MP, Intel HD Graphics or Vivante GC1000 GPU.
First time on Mobile!
Direct Download Link
Experience the classic game Munch’s Oddysee in high definition. Improved graphics and sound make for an even more thrilling ride! Play as the Munch the Gabbit as he hops and swims his way to bringing his species back from extinction.
Abe is back!
Using special powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar. May Odd help you!
- Intuitive touch controls make playing & navigating a breeze
- HID controller support
- A hilarious script and compelling storyline with multiple endings
- Loads of depth, humour and charm
- Achievements & Cloud Save
- Includes everyone’s favourite Gamespeak screen for both Abe & Munch!
- Optimized for NVIDIA SHIELD with 4x MSAA, Oddworld Munch’s Oddysee is now featured in NVIDIA SHIELD Hub
- Fix certain objects in the world appearing black on Tegra 3/4 devices (Nexus 7, Nvidia Shield Portable, Tegra Note…)
- Improve resolution of UI.
- Options to disable 3D audio panning
- Gamepad alternate mapping options to support DualShock 3 on non Sony devices
- Analog stick hint at start of tutorial in touch mode.
How to install?
- Copy ‘com.oddworld.Munch’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.