OfficeSuite 8 Premium + PDF Editor 8.5.4606 APK
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
App user reviews:
My tablet had no word processor by default, so I downloaded MS word. It was so data hungry my mobile plan could hardly support it, the setup was complicated and bug ridden. OfficeSuite + PDF Editor Premium has all the features I need, no frills. More user friendly and economical with my data; a fantastic alternative to Microsoft word!
• Print documents with: PrintHand Mobile Print Premium
I have been using this app for a long time to do the majority of my written school work. It works great and allows you to organize your documents using Google drive or through the app itself. It supports all of Microsoft file formats and much more, you can edit PDF files, and save anywhere you like. No other app provides this much functionality. It’s a complete office suite just like desktop software.
Features of OfficeSuite 8 Premium + PDF Editor:
– Security features – work with password protected files
– Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
– Track changes with multiple author support
– QuickPDF Scanner – easily scan documents and images with your camera
– PhotoSuite Professional – MobiSystems’ powerful photo editing app
– QuickWrite predictive keyboard – quicken your typing based on usage patterns
– Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack – view documents the way they’re meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
– Spell check – make sure your important documents are error free.
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND ANDROID M:
– Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
– Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
– Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
– Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
– Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
What’s new in version 8.5.4606
(December 16, 2015)
– Optional login to save settings across devices
– Open multiple documents simultaneously
– Navigation drawer in all modules
– Refreshed Recent files, Favorites and Template screens
– Improved Bluetooth keyboard support
– Integration with File Commander
– PDF: Improved view mode, Reflow view, Add/edit signatures in QuickSign
– Word: Improved view mode, Improved HD screen support
– PowerPoint: Editing of tables, Android Wear support
– Excel: Table styles, Improved tables support
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firefox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.