Parallels Desktop Business Edition 11.0.1 Pre-Activated App for Mac is Here ! [Latest]
Parallels Desktop, the industry-leading software for running Windows applications on a Mac, now includes a new version of the software for developers, designers, and power users: Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition. It also includes Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, previously known as the Enterprise Edition. Here’s how the new editions break down.
Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition
Previously known as Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition, Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition includes all Pro Edition features, offering IT admins the most efficient means to enable their employees with Macs to run Windows applications.
The Business Edition builds upon Parallels Desktop’s award-winning solution by adding administrative features that enable IT departments to control and manage end user virtual machines as well as manage and administer licenses via the new Parallels License Management Portal. This exclusive feature provides IT administrators with vital information, such as license expirations, usage statistics, and real-time visibility into licensing activities, to easily manage all of their deployed licenses. Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition also supports business cloud services including Box, Dropbox for Business and OneDrive® Business.
Features – Parallels Desktop 11 Business Edition
- All of the features of the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition, as well as the following key additions:
- Centralized administration and management capabilities to keep IT in control of virtual machines.
- Web-based Parallels License Management Portal with a single activation key to eliminate manual management of individual license keys.
- Business-level support, including prioritized 24/7 phone and email support options
- USB devices policy enforcement for additional security.
- Integration with key developer tools, such as Docker, Visual Studio (plug-in), Chef and Jenkins.
- Support for Vagrant and other developer tools.
- Additional user profiles for developers, power users and testers for optimal configuration for their particular scenarios.
- Advanced networking tools and configuration for virtual networks to test complex networking scenarios, including the ability to simulate some network instabilities.
- Cloud storage access through Box.net, Dropbox for Business and OneDrive Business, for sharing from Windows to Mac.
- Headless mode for running virtual machines in the background without user interface.
- Ability to create linked clones to conserve disk space and optimize installations.
- Enhanced memory (64 GB RAM) and processing power (16 vCPU) for improved performance.
- Nested virtualization for Linux guests.
- Modern.IE test environments in the Parallels New Virtual Machine Wizard provide access to free trials of browsers for testing.
How to install ?
- Open the Downloaded file from the given link,
- And move the app to Applications folder. Enjoy
Direct Download Link
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.